Watch this space for news of a milestone release very soon of the next major version.
Thanks to all out there who submitted bugs/fixes/patches and enhancements.
See below for Release Notes - JBoss Rules - Version 3.0.5 (note you can always get these from our JIRA issue tracking system when you want):
- [JBRULES-410] - More than one Query definition causes an incorrect Rete network to be built.
- [JBRULES-440] - Unable remove a rule package when it was added after it has been added and removed
- [JBRULES-455] - java.lang.NullPointerException at org.drools.util.LinkedList.remove(Unknown Source) in 3.0.4 while not in 3.0.3
- [JBRULES-459] - Literal constraint using 'null' triggers a NPE.
- [JBRULES-475] - Error in documentation concerning the joining of constarints
- [JBRULES-481] - LeftInputAdater.updateNewNode does incorrect propagation
- [JBRULES-499] - Rule not rendering activation group correctly
- [JBRULES-505] - Using a GLOBAL value in predicates in more than one rule - rule fails to evaluate correctly.
- [JBRULES-506] - Exception thrown when retract, reassert and retract again
- [JBRULES-523] - JoinNode and NotNode with empty binder throw exception with getConstraints()
- [JBRULES-532] - Query feature doesnt seem to work if there is more than one query.
- [JBRULES-539] - Combining self-exists() with calling QueryResults twice returns to much
- [JBRULES-542] - Drools core 3.0.4 - Drools does not remove itself as a listener when Facts are Retracted
- [JBRULES-548] - NPT when binding a variable and comparing that variable to another property of the same object the variable was bound from
- [JBRULES-550] - NPE while removing and adding same package
- [JBRULES-557] - Dynamically generated classes not accessed by drools classloader
- [JBRULES-562] - Security Permission problem in Websphere 6.1
- [JBRULES-566] - Not-Constraint is not working properly
- [JBRULES-442] - Building from source failed: Serialisation / externalisation error
- [JBRULES-444] - patch to support Notes attribute on decision table Package
- [JBRULES-483] - Open Decision Table API to allow custom RuleSheetListeners
- [JBRULES-544] - getQueryResults behavior: return null