- Subversion/CVS and JCR synchronisation. This allows our web based BRMS, called Guvnor, to synchronise it's content with what's used in an IDE, such as Eclipse
- Eclipse file upload tool with meta-data properties editing. You should be able to right click a file or a folder and upload to the web based Guvnor. Previously uploaded files(assets) should be recognised and uploaded as a modify.
- SBVR, structured natural language, implementation for Drools. Can do either or both the frontend or the backend.
- Eclipse tooling enhancements including any of the following: search, refactoring, reformatting.
- Animate the Rete view to represent network propagation.
- Improve the DSL capabilities of Drools, supporting more complex grammars.
- Improve the Guvnor, web based BRMS, to handle the management of more asset types. Including images, video, sound etc. Guvnor involves JCR, Seam and GWT work.
- Create a Web based process designer for Drools ruleflow using GWT Designer.
- Web based, GWT, Audit viewer.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Google Summer of Code Deadlines extended
Posted by Mark Proctor
The GSoC application deadlines have been extended until 7th of April, as detailed here. I preveiously discussed the Drools GSoC projects here. For the lazy I'm listing those below again, so please hurry about get your applications in here: