In this two-part article by Michal Bali, we'll look at Drools flow in detail by building a loan approval process. In the first part we covered: faults, subflows, and decisions.
In this part of the article we'll cover: Transfer Funds work Item, human tasks, and other aspects of ruleflow."
- Develop rules-based business logic using the Drools platform
- Discover the power of Drools as a platform for developing business rules
- Build a custom engine to provide real-time capability and reduce the complexity in implementing rules
- Explore Drools modules such as Drools Expert, Drools Fusion, and Drools Flow, which adds event processing capabilities to the platform
- Execute intelligent business logic with ease using JBoss/Drools, a stronger business-rules solution
- Covers examples of a fraud detection system utilizing Drools CEP (Complex Event Processing) capabilities