We are very happy to announce a new release 2.4.0.Final of jBPM Designer, the Web-based Business Process Editor for jBPM 5.
Here is an overview of new features and most notable bug fixes in this release:
- Revamp of Process and Task Form editing support
- Business Process Simulation !!!
- Local History support
- Workflow Patterns support
- Notifications and Deadline support
- Automatic creation of the process image in designer
- Include data objects in auto-completion in forms and script editors
- Namespace mismatch in on-entry script
- Designer validation fails when Reusable Subprocess refers to a different package
- many more
You can clone jBPM Designer or just browser its source at GitHub.
For the next release we will strongly focus on
- Add enhancements to Process Simulation capabilities
- “Smart Properties” – more usable ways for users to enter in execution properties to their models
- Alternative asset storage options
- Overall usability enhancements
You can also follow the latest news about the jBPM Designer on it’s Blog.